Thank you for your support!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

DJ Leah - Lauren Laine - Recommended for Movies, Music, Radio, TV Commercial Soundtracks to Producers - Linda Randall



DJ Leah has some pretty hot songs and now I know who she is - Lauren Laine.  I just did a google for a picture and found her albums.  I posted her youtube videos on all 8 of my blogs tonight for the Nanowrimo writers typing tunes.  They have 3 more days until the national novel writing month challenge is over.

I sent a few tweets to Ellen Degeneres, Ophrah, Usher, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, NYT music, magazines and more for one of Leah's songs that I thought was really hot and would catch on.  I've requested they play it on the radio. It's call Rude Boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4S4kJwQ6PA




No comments:

Post a Comment