Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the 90s music's (my favorites 25 songs)

i'm always blogging 80s and 90s music cause I love listening to them while I make videos and edit novels.

music names
(1) Haddaway - What is love
(2) The Real McCoys - Another Night
(3) Dr. Alban - It's My Life
(4) Snap - Rhythm is a dancer (original)
(5) DJ Alice - better of alone
(6) Ace Of Base - Its A Beautiful Life
(7) Culture Beat - Mr. Vain (1993)
(8) Me & My - Dub I Dub
(9) la bouche - sweet dreams
(10) Rozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) (Original Mix)
(11) Corona - Rhythm Of The Night
(12) DJ Bobo - Somebody Dance With Me
(13) Daft Punk and Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
(14) Cassius - Cassius 1999
(15) 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Dreams
(16) Whigfield - think of you
(17) Real McCoy - Run Away
(18) Ace Of Base - I Saw The Sign
(19) Ace of Base - All That She Wants
(20) Shanice - I Love Your Smile
(21) Will Smith - DJ Jazzy Jeff &The Fresh Prince - Summertime
(22) Will Smith - Getting Jiggy With It
(23) K7 - Come Baby Come
(24) Old School Rap - Kriss Kross - Jump
(25) 2Pac - Do For Love



No comments:

Post a Comment