Thank you for your support!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

small witches ball kathy butler Before Energy photo by Linda Randall

small witches ball kathy butler Before Energy photo by Linda Randall

You can see the difference when Kathy first hands me the witches ball here its' darker colors

and then it brightens and looks like some sort of energy force swirling around it in the last photo (I held it and felt something drawing my energy out of my body)

I told Kathy it feels the same as when I do a meditation with the clear Quartz Crystals all over my body.

After 40 minutes they begin to vibrate to the music.

This witches ball started to vibrate my BODY within minutes.. WEIRDEST thing but boy.. it took away my back pain for a few hours ..
that was nice ;)))


No comments:

Post a Comment