Thank you for your support!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stan Mallow talking to Harry about ghosts he sees

Stan Mallow talking to Harry about ghosts he sees

I was talking to Stan (i'm not in the photo i'm taking it) about ghosts and spirits.

He told me the reason I can find someone who is just missing within a 3 month period has very strong vibes and connections to the earth, whereas someone who is buried for a longer period of time will be difficult to find.

that is true in some cases, but then again, Harry and I met a ghost that was 200 years old and we figured out who he was thanks to the internet.. George Keefer from Keefer Mansion on St David's Road in thorold ontario.

Want a haunted motel room?

Go check it out, they have friendly ghosts.. or used too.. I don't know if the children still play there in the hallway (ghosts).. I did find two gravestones or what looked like gravestones on the property..
I told them that's why the children's ghosts were appearing there a year or so ago...

You can read about that story here:

http://www.squidoo.com/thekeefermansion

No comments:

Post a Comment