Thank you for your support!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Helen's Deli Back Door Leads to a Garden Path of Concrete and Construction


Helen's Deli Back Door Leads to a Garden Path of Concrete and Construction on Dec 2, 2010 was when i took this photo.

I'm too lazy to shift the keys.  It's 11 12 am and I am NOT awake. I was up till 4 am last night blogging DJ music tunes for my fellow writers to listen too while they work on their articles and manuscripts.

Notice the array of european goods from the old country.  You can even find women who speak various European languages here.  I forget what kind?  I think it was Polish, German, maybe Russian and Czechoslovakian?
Not sure, so don't quote me on that.

This is a continuation of my previous post.  So Helen's Deli originally opened in 1974 and it's had more than one owner.  I think the current owners are the one's that started the HUGE salad bar here..


No comments:

Post a Comment