Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Novi Novak - Movie & Music Producers - Linda Randall Recommendation from Idea Girl Consulting Entertainment Canada

Novi Novak - Movie & Music Producers - Linda Randall Recommendation from Idea Girl Consulting Entertainment Canada
Novi Novak sent me his youtube channel and I fell in love with his music right away!

I sent out messages to certain movie producers to take a look at some of his songs for their soundtrack projects.
I usually post the messages in linkedin and if they have google alerts set up they will get my messages in their emails.  Or an agent or someone who takes care of music soundtracks can pick up the message and consider it for their next project.  Adam Sandlers doing loads of movies in 2011 and 2012... So I put his name there.

Jamie Foxx and Will Smith love good music and appreciate it, so does Justin Timberlake.  Usually they will work with an artist that they like along with Usher, so I put their names on the alerts.

Ellen Degeneres, Ophrah Winfrey and Ellen Rakieten usually like to see new artists for tv shows and productions.

I left a note for Novi that he needs to post more songs with no swearing in them, so that they can be played on the radio or on a teen tv show from Disney or Nickelodeon.

We'll see who grabs this artist first... They will make a lot of money with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment