Thank you for your support!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Music 97.7 HITS FM - Arts - Entertainment Writing Stories about Local Events

This lovely old building is located on the corner of 12 Yates Street and St Paul West.  It has a history of being several radio stations over the years and it was originally a home for the Merritt Family long ago.  They say it's haunted.  I'll have to go bug them sometime and ask if I can look for some ghost photos there. Wouldn't that be cool?
I'm thinking of making a haunted house game for youtube.  It was an idea I had several years ago, for The Munroe Series of novels.  It would be fun to create a game based on the story.  Why not?  The manuscript is considered old fashioned to some, so I'm going to be creative with it.

It took me over 2 years to write the dam thing... so I want to do something worthwhile with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment