Thank you for your support!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daisy Goes to Dog City Grooming Video Coming Soon

Daisy with Lisa 
Dog City Grooming
29 Balfour Street
St Catharines,ON, Canada
L2R 2P2
905 688 8883
near welland ave & niagara st



I had fun taking photos of Daisy walking on her two back legs.
It will be made into a video when I can find time to do it. :)

She went to get her hair done.
She's pretty miserable today for some reason.

Quiet and warm when she came home, not sure why...
Usually she likes getting her hair done.

We've been busy this week, running around and getting things
ready for our Christmas Party tomorrow night.

It's been quite stressful, trying to get everything we need, making stuff and deep cleaning the house.
Tempers flare and poor daisy's had to listen to the civil war here lol

Harry and I don't always see eye to eye.

I'm a neat freak, he's not, need I say any more... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment