Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blogging Writing Photos on St Catharines Standard Blog about Dora's in St Catharines Ontario Canada - photos by linda randall

Blogging Writing Photos on St Catharines Standard Blog about Dora's in St Catharines Ontario Canada - photos by linda randall
Now I'm working on my local coverage of the restaurant.  After blogging about Dora's on my websites, youtube channel, restaurant reviews, the last place I put my articles is on my local newspaper's website.  Now when they go to the other 100 newspapers - travel - tourism info, it will pull up all the different blog posts that I created on Google, Blog Spot, Word Press, Youtube and Flickr.

Thus giving this restaurant a strong presence on the internet. Now when someone google's restaurants in st catharines, Dora's will come up and all the information will be there for our european tourists.  The only thing I haven't done yet, is posting it in the various languages.  I did that for Helen's Deli because the dishes served there are european.

Dora's specialty is breakfast, and lunches.  Sandwiches, Subs, Soups , Burgers, Fries and quick dinners that you can take out if you need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment