Thank you for your support!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Red Riding Hood Movie March 2011 Trailer - Dir Catherine Hardwicke, Writer -David Lesley Johnson - Starring - Amanda Seyfried, Lukas Haas,Gary Oldman

I created a new video today from the latest single higher love by Iris Corporation.  It's on my IGC Entertainment ca youtube channel, my entertainment blog at idea girl consulting word press and posted on the calamity girl blog spot site.

I just found the post this video option on youtube.  I didn't even know it was there.

Now I'm thinking I can directly post videos to my blogs on here instead of embedding them onto wordpress which takes forever.

http://ideagirlconsulting.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/red-riding-hood-movie-march-11-2011-cast-photos-iris-corporation-highest-love-linda-randall/

I wonder if there's a direct link to do it onto a wordpress page as well?
I'll have to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment