Thank you for your support!

Friday, December 3, 2010

St Catharines Enterprise Centre - Consulting from Cameron on my Business Proposal for IGC Entertainment Canada

St Catharines Enterprise Centre
One St Paul Street
St Catharines Ontario Canada
Tel: 905.688.5601 x1767
photos by Linda Randall

I have to say that my meeting with Cameron on Thursday Dec 2, 2010 was a success.  Being a Business man himself, Cameron gave me some expert advice on how to "focus" on what I want to do for the business and how to start marketing my ideas and making some money from it.

As you may not know, most things i've been doing for the past year, were for free.  I was "educating" myself and learning how it all works.  I wanted to build a client portfolio and have people who could be my references.  I guess I went about it the wrong way, I could have made some money from it but I never asked.

Actually they did ask and I refused the money. I didn't feel like I was a good enough "expert" to charge a fee.  Now I know that was wrong of me.

Live and Learn is what they say...
I call it my "community service" now. :)

Linda Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment